Amami Guesthouse Frequently Asked Questions
List of Frequently Asked Questions on Guest House Amami Oshima
- Is there a restaurant near the guest house?
- Is there a convenience store near the guest house? ?
- I want to play in the sea, do you have a rental? ?
- A woman traveling alone, is a trip, can you stay at ease?
- Is there a curfew at the guest house? ?
There are 2 restaurants within walking distance from the guest house. There are 2 taverns around 7 minutes by bicycle. There is also a kitchen so you can cook yourself.
There is no convenience store nearby. Instead there is a local store. We sell sake, cup ramen, side dishes, daily necessities, etc.
There are surfboards, wet suits, snorkeling & flippers set, fish fishing boats, fishing rods, floats, air sofas, marine tents and bicycles.
There is a female-only dormitory in the guest house so you can stay in peace.
There is no curfew.